Saturday

Naw I think I need to Celebrate

Ive had 42 views in all time! Regardless of the fact I think I know who the gorgeous culprit is I still have someone out there looking at my posts :)

Do I have an update for you :)

My significant other turned 25 on Halloween just passed and I chucked him a surprise fancy dress party being almost all hallows eve I wanted to dress up. The surprise part failed pretty epically as there were only 4 people there to go Surprise! I was a little sad but I didnt care, I was rocking it as little red riding hood :D


My little stinkles (who you can view to my left) was adorably the big bad wolf and appeared in most photos on the night. Munchies photography was there on the night to capture it and I have some really good photos from the night. You shold check their site out if your thinking of getting any photos done :) Shameless plug aside the night was great lots of people turned up some that I didnt even know were coming and the present was well loved. I saved my ass off to get him a ESP Snow White Eclipse its the sex and I know next to nothing about guitars. <3 his face was priceless when he opened the envelope and saw what it was. There is still a little bit to pay off on it because it was super expensive but he is in a proper band :D (here look proof Age of Menace) and they even have a gig coming up. Live in the Sydney area and want to support them :p you can suss out myspace for their details.

Oh oh oh!!!!!! In October I smashed it at the gym and started bodytrim combined I lost 47cm all over but I dont know how much weight that equates to. Im gonna keep it up I want to slim down further. If your thinking of getting bodytrim id suggest not. Try South Beach Diet first because they are the same thing and buying that book will save you EXACTLY $115 dollars. I got them both around the same time and totally wished I didnt waste the money on bodytrim. If your interest its just a healthier version of Atkins diet.

I recently got my order of oils and will be purchasing further ingredients to start my product line. Undecided what order to do it all in though Im going to need more room when I start manufacturing so therefore we are going to need to move. This house was always temporary due to size and its inability to keep me cool in summer. Were looking and if something will let us keep the furbabies comes up that has a dishwasher were going to apply :D its a lot harder then you would think though because Im so attached to this area I dont want and we cant really afford to move out of penrith (positive thinking eat your heart out)

FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRANK - gonna go and find my smallest stinky boy and go walking and jogging around the block before it heats up any further. Summer is going to seriously blow this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment