Wednesday

Snore

Remind me why little kids want to grow up again. I wished faeries would come and steal me away because then I could live happily ever after and not have to pay bills and I could garden and bake all day. The end

Wow how neglectful have I been.
Well cliff notes version is - we drove for 23 hours straight to get to mums sydney to rockhampton, scary scary car trip but we got there safe.
I have been working my butt off since getting back trying to secure a promotion into a manager position. I am hopeful they will stick to their end of the bargain as I am sticking to mine :)
Started Nutrimetics click my link and have a look aaaaaurms my garden is absolutely taking off I need to make time this weekend (rain hail or shine) to put the other garden beds up so that I can plant more itty bitty little baby plants after we suss out grans place as it is slightly on the cards to move to help her out with nursing home. BUT I am sooo torn I love my house I love my suburb love my life right now.

Love like there is no tomorrow and never take your blessings for granted

No comments:

Post a Comment