Tuesday

Namaste

Yoga tonight was so amazing I've had a jiggle in my neck the past few days and after that session I just feel totally at ease with the world and my body is relaxed. Sigh!

Since it's almost the end of the year (don't shoot me for reminding you I'm just saying what everyone is to busy to realize) I've been thinking about my new years resies! I've stuck to my ones I made next year I'm going to be bolder my resolutions (resies) will be :
no dieting
yoga twice a week
sex at least 4 times a week
no dieting
more dating the boy less slothing at home
more gratitude

I think they are pretty good resies

got an old sheet hanging up in my dingie little house to help keep it cool when the heat really hits there is an amazing breeze tonight windows are thrown opens nd this sheet is gently swaying too and fro in the wind if I close my eyes it's sounds like waves gently caressing the sand on the beach. The low hum of crickets in the background is an echo for summer and the windchimes the the delicate chorus. Umm the police siren is just a pain in the ass!

Om namo narayani

sleep well. If your in the northen hemisphere happy Tuesday today was an amazing day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment