Sunday

Weekend

Its gone already - how cliche! Did some pretty cool stuff. At the organic expo they had this cute as bacon little piggy and I snugged him and wanted to take him home but I wasnt allowed. Plus I think Pew would have killed me if I took a piggy home..
Isnt he just the tootest little piggeh EVER!
The day was pretty uneventful other then that, caught up with an old friend which was awesome. Played in the petting zoo, bought some organic lollipops which taste sooo amazing and also bought some beetroot chips they were sooo tasty but I think I am going to make my own and bake them. This recipe looks tasty and easy to follow. So back to the piggy, all the way home on the train and then when I got home I was like 'naw I miss teh lil piggeh' and Pew picked me up from the station and he says 'baby I have an early birthday present for you'
I got a piggy after all
Its pretty rocking, you connect your device up and away it goes. For a tiny little thing it has a pretty powerful sub woofer in it and it goes pretty loud. Anyways I love it! Reminds me of the little piggy from the market and this little piggy right here!

Cooking Roast Pork for din tonights (see all good things come in 3's)
hmm Im roasting in the oven at 150 right now and smell divine
Ummmms I also made baby cheese cakes and cheese cake trifles :) hmmmm they are gonna be sooooooo goood

Bikkie Base
With Caramel sauce ontop










Ummm my brother just got here so Im gonna do a lump upload of cute pictures and the ned!
Frankle pants
the K A T
Family Portrait!


No comments:

Post a Comment