Saturday

Oopsies

Summer is coming :)
So not update last night, went straight to bed at like 830 (on a Friday night what a nanna!) My other half, who will be referred to know and forever more as my nickname for him...Pew, so Pew was going to take me to here for noms  [UPDATE - not going there now my little sister and her bf is going to come over for dinner wooo]. Kylie Kwong is one of my culinary heros! I was so excited that I was going there for dinner but in the afternoon pew changed his mind :( so we went to Sittano's Ive already put my feed back on all the restaurant sites :D Blah I wont re-comment what my experience was...if your anything like me you are nosey enough to click the link and youll read :p

Oooooh we got a new camera yesterday also, some fan-dangled Panasonic shiney thing! I has luff!!!!! Just installing the pc suit thing now so that I can pull photos from the camera to spload onto here. iPhone photos suck...dont know if you have noticed but they really do. Change of thought pattern..when you install something and you dont accept the T&C's you really dont have an option to renegotiate hey? What if you dont like section 3 hundred and elebinty billion part U? So on that point you dont accept, you cant use the program doesn't, naw no usage . Tooo early in the morning for thinking like this so ima stop. Boo camera has to be turned on to connect to the pc thats kind of annoying.

One more forward thinking moment...instructions? Need I say more *(hahaha :D)*

Dear google thank you for reminding me to vote this morning (why I keep forgetting is beyond me) Im a tad nervous and a little frustrated with who to vote for, the party I want I hate the leader. The defiance vote I want to make I hate the alliance behind that and its like giving my vote to the people I dont want anyways. So Im stuck. Which ass-hat do I vote for?? Ahhhh the age old Question. The lesser of two evils?? I think it will go totally left wing and vote for who is going to give me an R18+ rating for video games thats sort of really all I want I think and not to offshore jobs.. Im still a sad panda over the L4D 2 FIASCO!!!!!!! Im not a tad bitter at all *averts eyes*  Im an adult I wanna see zombies decapitate! Please mister/missus Political person.

Today:
Haircut
Vote
Brunch with the boy
Train + Reading
Organic Expo
Train to Newtown
Dinner somewhere nice?? At Pews instigation..Dinner at hoooome :D

Also because my birthday is like a week away (and on that date Ill be 23 I forget how old I am all the time its really annoying) There is lots of little sekrit things going on. I can feel them :D
My little alter
without flash
with flash

my collection of books


I learnt what the hyperlink button does today can you tell :D

No comments:

Post a Comment